Wheat Bread Recipe
- 6 Cups Wheat Flour
- 5 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 T Salt
- 2 T Active Dry Yeast
- 10 Cups White Flour
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flax Seed
- Add 5 cups warm water to bosch bowl.
- Add 1 TBLS salt
- Add 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add 1 cup honey
- Add 6 cups fresh ground wheat flour
- Add 1/4 cups ground flax seed
- Jog the machine till all the ingredients are moist.
- Turn the machine to speed 1 and add white flour 1 cup at a time.
- Mix well after each addition.
- Add enough flour so that the dough leaves the sides of the bowl while it's kneading.
- Let it Knead 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and turn it out onto a counter that has been spread with olive oil.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Form 5 loaves of bread and place each loaf in a bread pan that has been sprayed with Pam spray.
- Set the pans on the counter and cover the dough with clean towel.
- Let rise until the dough is about 1 inch above the rim of the pan.
- Bake the loaves in pre-heated oven 350 degrees 25-30 minutes.
- Remove bread from oven and shake the bread out of the pans and place on rack to cool.