- 1 Cup Water
- 4 Egg
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 t Salt
- 2 T Active Dry Yeast
- 12 Cups White Flour
- Sprinkle 2 TBLS yeast over 1 cup warm water. Set aside to proof.
- Microwave the milk, sugar, butter, and salt in microwave on high for 3 minutes. Remove and stir until butter is melted.
- Place mixture in large bowl or bosch mixer.
- Add 4 eggs. Mix well.
- Add the yeast mixture.
- Add 3 cups of flour and mix well.
- Continue to add flour 1 cup at a time until dough forms. If you are using a bosch continue to knead the dough about 8 minutes. If you are mixing by hand, turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead the dough until smooth and elastic.
- Place dough in large greased bowl. (I use Pam spray). Cover the dough with lid or clean towel. Let rise until double in bulk.
- Punch dough down and form rolls. Dip each roll in melted butter and place on sheet cake pan. Cover rolls and let rise until double in bulk.
- Bake in pre-heated oven 350 degrees 12-15 minutes.
- Store uneaten rolls in the freezer to maintain freshness.
Yield 4 doz rolls