- 1 T Salt
- 5 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 5 Cups White Flour
- 6 Cups Whole Milk
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the liquids together and pour into the center of the dry ingredients.
- Using a whisk, start blending the crepes. (It takes a while to blend it all together.)
- Add Milk to get the desired thinner. (about 5 - 6 cups of milk.)
- Cook on buttered pan on Medium heat.
- When the crepe starts to brown around the edges, it's time to turn the crepe over.
- Lemon Juice (fresh lemons)
- Powdered Sugar
- Fresh Strawberries
- Napoleon Custard
- Breakfast Meat