Basic Beaten Batter Muffins Recipe
- 2.25 Cups White Flour
- 0.25 Cups Water
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 t Lemon Peel
- 1/3 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/5 t Vanilla Extract
- 1 t Salt
- 1 T Active Dry Yeast
- Sprinkle the yeast in the 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Warm the milk, salt, and sugar and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Add the eggs and yeast mixture. Add the vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the flour and the grated lemon rind.
- Place in muffin cups and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Let rise (45 min - 1 hour) before baking.
- Bake at 375 degrees 10 to 15 minutes.